In addition to this, I had a couple of other projects (HS & WFTD) I wanted to do some work on. But trying to jump from one project to the next wasn’t really getting me anywhere and I was achieving very little. So at the start of this year, I decided to tackle one project at a time and try to get all of my existing projects in order, allowing me to focus entirely on DOTJ.
Throughout January I completed another edit of my e-books. Nothing substantial, just a few formatting tweaks. I also did a free promotion on a couple of them and will likely do another soon. Following this, I began and completed a light edit of HS. Then in February I began and completed a light edit of WFTD.
I was now free to focus on TLDK, which I knew would require a more heavy edit. And that’s what I’m currently working on but hope to have completed within a week or two. It’s been quite refreshing working on TLDK again. I haven’t touched the project for some time, and I feel like I’ve been able to make some considerable improvements.
TLDK is actually the first book of a trilogy, and I already have a draft of its sequel (TSOTS) but I won’t take another look at that just yet. No, once this edit of TLDK is wrapped up, I’ll be focusing entirely on DOTJ. With the rest of my work in fairly good order, it’ll be good to get stuck into something new. I’d love to have a first draft completed by say, the end May, but we’ll see how it goes.