Monday, 4 February 2013

Blog Update

In December last year I discovered that the formatting of certain posts was not displaying correctly in Internet Explorer. Images and text were badly misplaced.

I’ve now gone through and edited every wonky post, hopefully fixing the problem. Everything should display properly now in IE. I've also updated a lot of the 'Now Playing' posts by breaking up the text more so they're a little easier on the eyes to read.

I’ve also changed the archive links so they don’t take up half the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.