Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

Suburban Killbot: Top 10 Favourite Games

I’ve been thinking about doing this for some time, but it was always hard trying to figure out what to include or even how to approach it. Should this be a list of what I consider to be the ‘best’ 10 games I’ve ever played, or simply the most ‘important’ in terms of how they influenced my love for the medium? I opted more towards the latter than the former, as I must admit I’ve included some titles I probably wouldn’t enjoy half as much now as I did at the time of their release. 

So here it is, my Top 10 Favourite Games –


                              1) System Shock 2                 2) Panzer Dragoon Saga
                                     (PC / 1999)                          (Sega Saturn / 1998)


                             3) Shogun: Total War                    4) Mass Effect
                                     (PC / 2000)                        (X-Box 360 / 2007)


                      5) Death Tank Zwei                                    6) Shenmue
                     (Sega Saturn / 1996)                            (Sega Dreamcast / 2000)


                   7) The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind              8) Populous
                                   (PC / 2002)                      (Sega Mega Drive / 1990)


                                9) Dragon Force                   10) Wizard of Wor
                             (Sega Saturn / 1997)             (Commodore 64 / 1983)

Once I’d figured out how I was going to approach this list, picking the games to appear wasn’t actually too difficult, although putting them into some sort of order was a little tricky. I’ve already covered a few of these games on the blog, and the intention is to review or cover the rest over the course of this year if I can find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.