Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Suburban Killbot Year 7

I kind of wish I’d never started these yearly updates, as they’ve turned into something of a nasty reminder of how little I’ve achieved since the last. Actually, that’s not totally fair because I think I’ve done and achieved a lot over the last year – the problem is, I’ve still not achieved what I really wanted to.

It’s like being on a journey with a fixed destination in mind but every time you feel like you’re getting close to reaching your goal something else happens to blow you off course. You’re forced to take a detour, to head back or to the side, never quite moving forward. It’s like trying to progress through the main plot of a video game only to be continually interrupted by side quests.

But I guess that’s life and you just have to deal with it. Maybe next year I’ll finally get where I want to be. Hopefully before Google shut down Blogger because nobody reads blogs these days. Anyway, I guess it’s time for the updated mosaic of my top rated games. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.