Pages

Sunday 3 November 2019

Steam Halloween Sale: Damage Report


I actually purchased Resident Evil Zero and the Resident Evil 2 Remake in a previous sale, but I figured I’d include them here because I’ve not reviewed them yet. Also from Capcom, I picked up Devil May Cry 5 which will be the first Devil May Cry game I’ve played. It’s a series I’ve always wanted to try but never quite got around to playing, so I’m looking forward to getting stuck in to this latest instalment.

I also picked up some new VR games in this sale. Budget Cuts is a stealth/puzzle game in which you must evade murderous robots, whereas FORM and Twilight Path are two more relaxed, VR puzzle experiences. The VR game I’m most looking forward to playing, however, is I Expect You To Die, an ‘escape room’ style VR experience with a James Bond twist. Expect reviews of most, if not all, of these games before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.