Pages

Friday 10 July 2020

Steam Summer Sale: Damage Report

 
I went into this sale with a very simple set of rules – I would only buy a game I was interested in if A) it was discounted by at least 50% and B) if that price fell beneath £30. Here’s what I picked up -

DOOM: Eternal was an easy choice given how much I enjoyed DOOM 2016. Metro: Exodus, on the other hand, I wasn’t quite sure about. I liked, but didn’t exactly love the previous Metro games, but maybe Exodus will finally win me over.

Another game I wasn’t totally sure about was The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, but at only 2.99, I figured it was worth a shot. I am still curious to see how Clementine’s story progresses and if I enjoy these episodes, I’ll be sure to pick up the fourth and final season in the future.

Eleven: Table Tennis VR is . . . table tennis, in VR. I used to like a good game of table tennis and it seems like a good fit for a VR game. Worth a punt at just under 8 quid.

And finally we have Jedi: Fallen Order. I can’t remember the last time I played a good, single player focused Star Wars game, so I’m eager to get stuck into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.