Pages

Saturday 30 October 2021

Steam Halloween Sale: Damage Report

I claimed a free copy of Frostpunk on the Epic Store not too long ago, and I enjoyed the game quite a lot – you can read my review here. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that when I saw a GOTY edition with all of the DLC go on sale, I figured I’d pick it up and jump back in.

I liked the Tales of Arise demo quite a bit too, so I decided to pick up the full game, despite my reservations about the ridiculous amount of Day 1 DLC. I’ve actually already completed it at the time of writing this post, so expect a full review very soon.

Given that I’ve played all the other Walking Dead games featuring Clementine, I couldn’t not pick up and play the The Final Season to see how her story ends. It better not be sad.

Scarlet Nexus was another title I enjoyed the demo of so I decided to pick it up and give the full game a spin.

And finally we have The Room VR: Dark Matter, a VR puzzle game with a lot of great reviews. I’m not expecting a substantial experience, but I’m hoping I’ll get a good few quality hours of engaging and immersive, head-scratching puzzle fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.