Pages

Friday 31 December 2021

The Clayton Awards 2021

Game of the Year 2021 – Cyberpunk 2077

There’s still so much potential in Cyberpunk 2077, but even if the promised patches, updates and DLC don’t deliver on that potential, 2077 will still be one of the best games I’ve played in recent years. With fantastic visuals, a stunning world, great gameplay and a compelling story and characters, it’s a game that, despite its poor release and numerous little flaws, is still pretty damn special. (Full Review)

Most Disappointing Game of 2021 – Battlefield 2042

I didn’t buy Battlefield 2042 after that absolutely terrible beta. Even so, it’s easily my most disappointing game of 2021. It was the game I was most excited about playing and I even had the Gold edition pre-ordered. But after that beta, I cancelled my order, ignoring the ‘it’s only a beta’ noise and the ridiculously inflated review scores because I knew what was coming. Everyone could see it, but nobody wanted to believe it. (Beta Impressions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.