Pages

Saturday 15 January 2022

Steam Winter Sale: Damage Report

Phasmophobia is a ghost hunting game that I picked up for two reasons – 1) it’s VR supported, and I’ve been looking for a new VR title to play and 2) it’s got co-op play, and I’ve been looking for a new co-op game to play with a friend.

I’ve actually played Project Zomboid before – an early demo release several years ago. But the game is now more popular than ever thanks to the release of a new MP mode. At 6 quid, I figured I’d give it a shot myself.

You might recall I actually picked up Scarlet Nexus last year and it featured in my Halloween Sale post. The thing is, I’ve not actually got around to playing it yet, so it’s still here, in my Sale list, waiting.

Not pictured here but a game I got over Christmas and will also be covering soon is Metroid Dread.

And finally we have God of War which has just released for PC and I do plan to pick up, but I really need to play Scarlet Nexus first otherwise I’m never going to get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.