Pages

Friday 17 February 2023

Suburban Killbot: Steam Replay 2022

Steam Replay is a new and pretty neat feature that breaks down exactly how much of your life you wasted playing video games during the previous year. I thought it would be fun to share the results here and then do the same next year to see how the stats compare.

So let’s start with the basics – in 2022 I played 34 games on Steam unlocking 542 achievements. 26% of these games were new releases, 68% were released in the last 1-7 years and 6% were released 8 or more years ago.

9% of my total playtime was spent in VR games. The top 3 were Phasmophobia (68%) Into The Radius (12%) and Half-Life 2 VR (10%).

26% was playing games with a controller. The top 3 were God of War (22%) Scarlet Nexus (20%) and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (20%).

My longest daily streak was 45 days from Wed, April 6 to Sat, May 21 in which I played 8 different games.

My overall top 3 most played games by % of playtime were Phasmophobia (18%) Total War: Warhammer 3 (12%) and Horizon: Zero Dawn (8%).

January was the busiest month with 15% of my total playtime, and November was the slowest with only 1%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.