Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Trigger Warning

So I’ve been trying to work up the courage to play Mass Effect 3 again. It’s turned into something of a running joke. But seriously, I'm pretty sure that game gave me PTSD because I can't even think about playing it without feeling slightly ill.

Mass Effect 3 was so terrible it should be considered a crime against humanity. Okay, maybe that's not entirely fair. I've played worse games, after all, but I don't think I've ever quite hated a game more than Mass Effect 3.

But I wanted to play it again. I wanted to put those demons to rest and move on. But then I heard about the new (and final) DLC release - Citadel.

It’s possibly the most dumb thing ever (while the Reapers are murdering millions of people on Earth, Shepard decides it's time to party) and has a twist that's just so comical and stupid that I still can't quite bring myself to believe that it's true *SPOILERS* Shepard has an evil clone! *SPOILERS*
 
But that wasn’t the worst of it. Oh no. Someone linked me this video and I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

I just…I don’t even know what to say anymore. This is all just a big joke, right? Oh God. I think I need to go and lay down. This is going to set my rehabilitation back months, if not years. Thanks, BioWare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.