Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Work in Progress: TSOTS

I was hoping to have the first draft of TSOTS completed by the end of March, but I’ve still got a way to go. I took 3-4 weeks to edit, restructure and polish the first two acts. This came to 22 chapters at roughly 45k words. I’m now just starting to get back to drafting out the third and final act, and I already have a rough draft of chapter 23 done. I don’t have an exact chapter target, but I’m aiming for somewhere between 30-35 at around 75-80k words.

I hope to get a good chunk of that done before the end of this month, and then have a rough final draft of the third act completed by mid-April. A few weeks to polish, and I should have a fairly solid first draft of TSOTS finished by the end of next month.

I guess I’d better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.