Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Suburban Killbot Year 8

Well, I certainly didn’t expect the next time I wrote one of these yearly updates that I’d be doing so in the middle of a global pandemic. I can’t say it’s had a significant impact on my life – I didn’t exactly get out of the house much anyway. I did start a new job recently, but that’s now on hold. I’m certainly not bored – if anything, I’ve got too much to do and not enough time.

Since the start of this year I published a new e-book every month. I can’t say they’ve been very successful, but I didn’t really expect them to be. I’ll keep doing what I can to drive sales, but I’m just pleased to get them out there. I’ve got one more e-book lined up, but that’s going to take a little more work before it’s ready to publish. And once that’s done, I guess it’s time to write something new.

At the time of writing I’ve got reviews of another 4 games lined up, and there’s more new stuff coming out I’m yet to play. Like I said, I’m certainly not bored. Here’s the updated, yearly mosaic of my top rated games –

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.