Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2022

Steam Sale: Bonus Round

I’ve been buying various games on sale over the last few months, some of which I’d always planned on picking up, but others I’ve just bought on a whim without really knowing much about them.

Up first is Disco Elysium which, at the time of this post, I’ve already finished and published my review. I kind of liked and loathed it in equal measure.

Halo Wars is another game I’ve already played and finished at the time of writing, and it will be my next review, so you don’t have to wait very long to learn what I thought of it. Spoiler: it was okay.

I liked the first Budget Cuts so when I saw the sequel go on sale I just had to pick it up. I’m hoping it can build and expand upon all the good things the original did.

Whilst everyone may be raving about Elden Ring right now and I’m sure that’s a game I’ll eventually get around to playing, I’m actually more interested in playing Sekiro because it looks like a more unique twist on the ‘Souls’ formula in terms of combat.

And finally we have Ace Combat 7 which . . . I have no idea about. I’ve never played an Ace Combat game and I don’t know if I’ll like it and I kind of wish it had a VR mode but the videos I watched looked kind of fun so I guess we’ll see.

Oh, and not pictured here are a few games I’ve claimed for free on Epic but totally forgot about such as Vampyr which I also hope to find time to play.

So many games, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.