Pages

Friday 12 May 2023

Suburban Killbot Year 11

I really need to get back to writing fiction this year. In fact, I’ve already started work on a new book but, with the new Zelda releasing shortly, I’m not sure if I’ll get much work done on it over the next month or so. I’m also still not sure if it’s a very good idea. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

It’s quite different to my other work and it’s going to require a lot more thought and planning. Don’t expect me to finish it anytime soon, if at all. I’m going to take it slow, draft more chapters and see if it’s actually going to work.

In other news my new PC is up and running but I think I’ve actually spent just as much time on my Switch this year and with Zelda incoming, I’ll probably spend even more. I should have my initial impressions ready to post in early June followed by a review in July. In the meantime I’ve got lots of reviews lined up and ready to go.

As always, here’s the updated mosaic of my top rated games –

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.