Pages

Monday 14 August 2023

Steam Summer Sale: Damage Report

The only game I was planning on picking up this Summer Sale was The Last of Us now that it appears to be (mostly?) fixed. But it wasn’t on sale. So I didn’t. Instead, I decided to give Forspoken a spin. I did like the demo I played earlier this year, so despite the somewhat mixed reviews I thought I’d try it for myself.

I also picked up Hi-Fi Rush, a game that came out of nowhere and took everyone by surprise. And that’s all, folks. I’d normally pick up 4-5 titles in a sale like this but with Starfield and the Cyberpunk DLC looming on the horizon, I didn’t want to add too much more to my backlog. In fact, I ideally want to clear the backlog before I get stuck into those games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.