Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Work in Progress: WFTD

So I’ve got Part 2 of WFTD planned out now and I’m fairly pleased with it. Part 3…eh, not so much. But the good thing about how I’ve planned Part 2 is that the way it ends, it allows me to take the story in several directions. I’m just not sure which is the right one yet.

Part 3 is going to be the final part of WFTD, and although I do know how I want the story to end overall, it’s really just a question of how I should take it there. But I’m not going to fret too much about it at the moment. Writing Part 2 should keep me busy for a few weeks, which gives me plenty of time to think about how to wrap things up.

The rough outline I currently have just doesn’t feel right for some reason. It’s missing something, I just don’t know what it is yet. I don’t think I’ve ever had this much trouble with an ending before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.