Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Work in Progress: Zero Sample

Okay, so I guess it's time to reveal the title of the series of novellas I've been working on. They will be called Zero Sample. They're primarily aimed at the older YA market, but I'm sure anyone older will still get a real kick out of them. I have drafts of two completed now. Zero Sample: Subject 42, and Zero Sample: Fragments. I'm debating whether to release a third as part of this first 'season' at the same time, perhaps with all three collected into a 'complete' edition. I'm going to draft out some ideas for that now, but I won't push back the release of the other two for it.

Each novella stands alone, telling its own story, with its own central character, though they do all interconnect. You can read them in any order, but by reading all of them, you get a more complete picture.

I'm always looking to try new things with my writing. Different genres, different types of characters and situations, different styles and structures -  and I'm pretty happy with how this project is coming togther.

Covers for the two novellas are pretty much done, and I'll preview them here soon, but if you want a sneak peek, head on over to  - http://planetdagon.blogspot.co.uk/

Having those covers in advance was certainly good motivation to finish writing the bloody things. If all goes well, expect to see them released by the end of this month at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.