Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Blog Update

I’ve been planning for some time to sort out all the old consoles and games I’ve had in storage. It was always a pain hooking up a particular console as they were all stored separately and weren’t easily accessible. So recently I took the time to get everything organised into a system that gives me quick, easy access to every console and the majority of the games.

So what does this mean? Well, with hardly any new stuff coming out I’m interested in, it means more reviews of older games, including some games I bought years ago but never got around to playing.

I’m thinking of rotating between the different generations, one game at a time. Don’t expect too many too soon, as I’m currently working on a new project which is taking up a lot of my time. I should get out at least two more reviews this month though, plus a writing update depending on how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.