Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Suburban Killbot Year 5

The mosaic returns! I skipped out on this last year because of how big it was getting, but I decided to fill it out this year and add in all the other titles I’ve rated highly since.

As you can see, I added Titanfall 1 to the image rather than Titanfall 2. If you’ve followed my various posts on the sequel, you’ll probably know why. Whereas TF1 only improved over time, TF2 hasn’t improved at all – if anything it’s actually worse now than at release.


As always, I’d hoped to use this post to share exciting book related news, but as always, I don’t have anything good to share. Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Yes, yes I do.

This year has been pretty good for games so far. It’s nice to actually have a few titles lined up that I want to play. I also want to play some of my old Wii library now I’ve got my Wii U set up. Maybe the No More Heroes games.

I’ve been thinking of other ways to expand the blog – maybe some film related posts. I’ve also been thinking about potential video content – maybe some gameplay montages or something. I’m not really interested in doing full Let’s Play type stuff. I don’t have any decent editing software though or a particularly good mic. I’ll try a few things, see how it goes.

As far as my writing goes, I’ll have an update later this month on my new book and I might finally be releasing some of my older work in e-book format depending on how things pan out. Yeah, not exactly the most exciting yearly update, but there’s always next year, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.