Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

The Clayton Awards 2019

Game of the Year 2019 – Astral Chain


Astral Chain was an easy pick for my GOTY. It seemed to arrive at just the right moment, as I said in my review -

It’s a timely reminder of just how colourful, unique and crazy video games can be.’ (Full Review)

Most Disappointing Game of 2019 – Red Dead Redemption 2


And if Astral Chain was an easy pick for my GOTY, then Red Dead Redemption 2 is an easy pick for my Most Disappointing Game of 2019.

This might be something of a surprise if you’ve read my rather glowing First Impressions post, but rest assured, I’ll be explaining why I’m so disappointed by Red Dead Redemption 2 in a full review early next year. And do remember – disappointing doesn’t necessarily mean bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.