Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

E3 Special 2012

So E3 is in full swing and, uh, yeah, it’s been pretty disappointing so far. But you know, rather than focus on the negative, I’ll just focus on what games I did like the look of -

1) Watch_Dogs
Wow! That was my initial reaction. Definitely one I’ll be keeping an eye on. This could be amazing.
2) The Last of Us
I love the look and the setting. And is that a health bar I see? Oh my.
3) Dishonored
I pictured a mix of a Thief-like setting and stealth, with Mirrors Edge free running and Dark Messiah combat. That’s not quite what I got, but still, it looks like it could be pretty interesting. 
4) Assassins Creed 3
I really liked Assassins Creed 1 & 2, but I thought Brotherhood was...well, meh, and I skipped Revelations entirely. I didn’t have high hopes for 3, but what I’ve seen does look pretty damn fantastic.

You know, on reflection, maybe it’s not as bad as I thought. The conferences were really, really terrible though. Hopefully there will be more announcements over the next few days which will cheer me up even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.